Welcome to my healingÂ practice! I am a local Santa Cruz therapist, but I am also available for remote online video sessions for therapy clients anywhere in California, and for coaching clients anywhere in the world.
My mission is simple: to provide expert guidance that heals any issues preventing your happiness, success and personal transformation.
These issues could be:
- Emotional problems like anxiety, depression or trauma
- Work problems around communication skills, conflict resolution,Â and career success
- Relationship issues such as finding your perfect partner, sexual dysfunction, creating greaterÂ intimacy, love andÂ companionship into your couple, or
- Family/caretaker concerns
- Physical problems like insomnia or chronic health conditions
I have successfully helped hundreds of clients transform their lives, in my 21 years as a therapist and coach. My success rate is extremely high, because I use very precise, focused techniques. (See my Techniques page for more information.) Please contact me so we can privately discuss your individual concerns. I offerÂ a free 15-minute phone consultation to enable both of us to get an idea of whether or not we are a good “fit” to work together toward meeting your goals.Â You can leave me a message at:Â 831.240.4758.
- Dr. Jennifer Holt, Ph.D., LPCC (#213), M. Div.
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- Therapist and Executive Coach
As a therapist, I work at helpingÂ clients find well-being from emotional disturbances of all kinds. I work with a very diverse mix of clients including tweens to elders, professionals to retired, and minority clients of different cultural backgrounds as well as the GLBTQI community. I specialize in a very powerful duo of techniques, EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing) and NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming). EMDR is a rapid and effective type of therapy used for resolving trauma and deep-seated disturbances. NLP works directly with the brain to reprogram dysfunctional beliefs. (You can also tap Therapy Services above for more information about myÂ various specialties, including 818-928-5449, 2176412942, 5144144855, grief/loss and forgiveness.)
As an executive coach, with a Ph.D. in Educational Psychology/Organizational Development, I enable clients to achieve their optimal goals in their careers and life goals. I utilize NLP and other powerful techniques that focus on the present rather than childhood issues for my coaching clients.
More About My Qualifications
- I have a Masters in Counseling Student Personnel Psychology and a Doctorate in Educational Psychology, both from the University of Minnesota, and I am a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor in California (LPCC #213).
- I am an EMDR Consultant, a master EMDR therapist, and work with EMDR therapists-in-training. I am a California BBS Board-Approved Supervisor for MFT and LPCC therapist interns.
- I work as a professor at Cabrillo College, in Aptos, California, teaching courses in the Psychology Department. My academic accomplishments include being an expert in the field of conflict resolution.
- I am the author of Sacred Gateway of Grief and Loss: Freeing the Imprisoned Soul. Please click here for more information on my (475) 419-2990.
I work with clients in person as well as online and via telephone. I have an office in the Santa Cruz areaÂ that is conveniently located in Soquel Village. If youâre not in the Santa Cruz area, I work with many clients (even couples) online â through Skype and FaceTime. I am also available for sessions via telephone.
If you’d like to find out more, please note my email address below, and copy/paste it into your email browser (this helps me avoid spam). You can also phone or leave me a message at:Â 831.240.4758.Â I will always return your calls within 24 hours (unless it is the weekend), and answer any questions you may have. I would love to help you have the best life possible!